Re: [werewolf] Game 389 forming

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM, <flig@aol.com> wrote:
> Game 389 forming as a Michael Jackson memorial game.
> Start Monday, 'round noonish.

Does being killed second in 388 mean that flig's first-to-die curse is lifted?
Will flig once again die in the first night?
How many bad Michael Jackson jokes will we hear as the game goes on?
All these questions and more to be answered in game 389...

-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin@sonney.com

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert
integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the
play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the
ordinary. " - Cecil Beaton

I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/ksonney