From: pbmserv@gamerz.net
To: Flig@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Sep 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Subject: Werewolf disguise 405 results

You will disguise smurfette as a mason tonight

Current Turn 1

This game is using the following options: seers(1) illusionist masons(2)
angel

It is NIGHT.

We are waiting for:
   the werewolves to select tonight's victim
   the seer to consult the spirits
   the angel to select someone to guard
   the illusionist to disguise someone

Players:
bbking
navy
indigo (werewolf)
phthalocyanine (illusionist) has disguised smurfette as 'mason'

   steel
   sky
   smurfette (werewolf)
   cerulean
   cobalt
   blueberry

Remaining:
 villagers: 3, werewolves: 2, masons: 2, seer: 1, angel, illusionist

************************************************************************ ************************************************************************

When the next message came, a chat from bbking, I got this:

bbking writes:
whoops, I knew there was something I forgot to do yesterday.

That's ok. we'll just dock your pay.

Current Turn 1

This game is using the following options: seers(1) illusionist masons(2)
angel

It is NIGHT.

We are waiting for:
   the werewolves to select tonight's victim
   the seer to consult the spirits
   the angel to select someone to guard
   the illusionist to disguise someone

Players:
   bbking
   navy
   indigo (werewolf)
   phthalocyanine (illusionist) has disguised  as 'mason'
   steel
   sky
   smurfette (werewolf)
   cerulean
   cobalt
   blueberry

Remaining:
 villagers: 3, werewolves: 2, masons: 2, seer: 1, angel, illusionist

*************
*************

And then the next chat comes in a day later, from sky:
sky writes:
well if this isn't a long night....new moon must be throwing the wolves off.

Current Turn 1

This game is using the following options: seers(1) illusionist masons(2)
angel

It is NIGHT.

We are waiting for:
   the werewolves to select tonight's victim
   the seer to consult the spirits
   the angel to select someone to guard
   the illusionist to disguise someone

Players:
   bbking
   navy
   indigo (werewolf)
   phthalocyanine (illusionist) has disguised steel as 'mason'
   steel
   sky
   smurfette (werewolf)
   cerulean
   cobalt
   blueberry

Remaining:
 villagers: 3, werewolves: 2, masons: 2, seer: 1, angel, illusionist

When I noticed that a few chats later, I changed it back to smurfette, and it showed up as such.