[werewolf] Game 453 forming : webcomics

Game 453 is forming. Theme is Webcomics. Start time negotiable,
probably Monday Noon-ish.

This game is using the following options: seers(1) angel

Options subject to change if we get a lot of players. Suggestions welcome.

-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin@sonney.com

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert
integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the
play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the
ordinary. " - Cecil Beaton

I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/ksonney