Re: [BNW] Glory Days

In regards to the Giant Package....
crow_steve@hotmail.com writes:

<< Could be mine.  I have one version posted, although I believe others came
up
 with their own variants as well.

BINGO!     That's it Steve.     I did kind of alter thee Strain Qiurk to be
Stun only rather than Wounds AND Stun.     I know why ya did it (poor ole
Hank Pym), but I thought it might be a tad... harsh in a game setting.
Great package though, thanks!

<<Heh.  Did you check out "Omega Flight" over at my site?>>

Sure did!      I agree with your points on the....shall we say..."Byrneness"
of these bad guys, but I'd have to give Diamond Lil a duke to non-heinosity
(WWF Edge fan... sorry   heh heh heh).     As for Box..... we have a house
rule regarding Gadgeteers and their toys : You can install as many systems as
the gadget has Size.    Size 5 (battlesuit) for example can have up to 5
'systems'. (of course anything over Size 5 adds a +1 to the rolls associated
with the device... designing, building, maintenance)     I'd do Box as simple
a Gadgeteer (because I'm still mentally burned out from making the
Reactor,(nuclear version of a Charger) Buzzer (vibrational powers), Flexer
(rubbermaid...or man), Nightowl (makes darkness), Archer (Gunner with a
bow...pretty obvioushuh?), and LiveWire (shoots wires/webs/entangling thangs)
to make another new Package right now to fit the "Techno-Phasing" deal!)

Nuke, Captain : Delta Prime - Enforcement

"There can be no society without respect for and adherence to the law..even
when the law doesn't seem fair.... so.... welcome to the Atomic Age Defiant."

Visit the Web Page at :  <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/deltaprimernuke/myhomepage/index.html">One
Delta Primer's Page</A>