[DL] Attention anyone who has ever created a Hex!

I am looking to put together a booklet of hexes created on the Internet
for my ever hex hungry posse.  If any of you out there have created a
hex or someone in your posse has created a hex, and feel like sharing,
please e-mail it to me at darklord@dark-sky.net  When I am done
collecting hexes I will most likely make it into a pdf file that can be
printed into a booklet form about the size of a dime novel... I might
even submit it to PEG's web site when done, so if you want credit for
creating the hex let me know and I will put that in there too... (yes
this is what graphic designers do when they get bored) but again I
ramble on...  when I am done putting this compilation together I will
post it somewhere on the net so I can share it with all of you.

Thanks in advance,
Dirk "Rambles too much" R.

Send home brew hexes to darklord@dark-sky.net