[DL] Knockdown and Blow Thru

   Here is an idea that me and my posse where kicking
around (I suddenly feel like a rapper) to add to
combat.  The idea of an opponent being knocked down
and/or a bullet blowing thru the target.
  This is the system we've come up with:

  Knockdown: Whenever a majority of aces are rolled
during the damage phase, the target must make a
Strength roll with the TN equal to the weapons damage
die type +1.  If the damage is inflicted without a
weapon then the TN is half Strength die type +1.

  Bullet Blow Thru: Whenever during the damage phase
all the damage dice are aces the bullet has blown thru
the target. Unless all the damage has been reduced to
zero, (through chips, hexes, etc.) anyone on the other
side of the target is subject to attack by the same
bullet.

  Let me know what you guys think.
                            Horace Black

=====
When Cthulhu Calls He Dials 1-800-Collect!