Re: [DL] Old Man Withers

baron11@netmcr.com writes:

<< E.B. Titchner, IMHO, would make a better antagonist. after all, his brain
 is being stored at Cornell University for something...

     I'm not sure about this. Everyone knows who Freud is, and his celebrity
value is part of the fun. Perhaps it's just that I don't know enough about
famous psychologists, but I can't picture any posse screaming "Oh no! We're
being attacked by the malevolent walking corpse of E.B. TITCHNER!!!" when
they discover the identity of their adversary.

     An undead B.F. Skinner might make a fun adversary, but I'm not sure
whether he'd fit into the timeline (perhaps for BNW). Of course, there's
always good ol' Pavlov and his trained dogs.

                        ---Ghoull