Re: [DL] Western lore trivia

On Mon, 03 Jan 2000 23:34:40   Machine-gun Kelly wrote:
>> Just got this question and I have no idea - anyone out there have a good
>> guess?

>I usually call it "Gettin' dead." Or "Makin' Somebody dead." ;]

>Oddly enough, I knew the answer to that question until Allen asked for
>it.

Sounds kinda like drawin' and quarterin' someone, except fer that you'd use four horses and four nooses.

Either way, it's just askin' for the victim to come back from the grave to even the score ... of course, if you did draw and quarter someone, the victim'd be in four pieces by the end of it ...

... can't shoot something in the head if there's just an arm comin' in the window for you, now can you? ... hmmm ...

--
Serena "Whateley" Wakefield
http://welcome.to/serenasdojo/

chickclick.com