Re: [DL] Plot help. . . PLEASE!!!

> Okay, Jake, you should really stop reading now. . .
>

> Okay, don't say I didn't warn you . . .
>

> Here is the meat of my delemia.  Normaly, I run the
> BNW third of my gaming groups sessions, while playing
> in the 2 deadlands parts.  However, my DL character is
> about to take the big dirt nap, and I have agreed to
> run a DL session the week after his untimly passing.
> Actually, this was largly my idea.  It seemed like a
> good idea at the time, in that:
> a) it would allow both of our DL Marshals to play
> thier characters at the same time (something they
> never get to do).
> b) it would give me a chance to run deadlands again
> (someting I havn't done in a while).
> c) It gives the rest of group a break from our
> reacurring villans (i.e. the harrowed cannibal doctor,
> the indian shaman death machine, and the traveling
> freak show/undead orginized crime ring).

<SNIP>
> So, I find myself in quiet a pickle.  I'd like to keep
> the action more in the vien of problem solving and
> role play rather then shoot outs (if we go the whole
> night with out drawing action cards I'd be happy), and
> I need to be able to motivate the various characters.
> Plus, I need to make the villan challenging with out
> giving him an AB.
> Any ideas?

Did you catch my writeup post on Old Man Withers?  Just go the Scooby-Doo
routs- just make sure you give him a bullet-proof vest to make sure they
dn't kill him (you know, just so they can unmask him and then kill you for
extreme cheese.

Nick "cheese boy" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications