Re: [DL] DL Minis Wanted

> I am also looking to complete my minis collection.  I need a Hangin' Judge
> and a Skinwalker.  I have other Deadlands minis I'd be willing to trade.
> Mail me privately if you are interested.

Oh, yeah, this reminds me- Anniballi (I think it was you, anyway), check how
much the shipping will be for that Hangin' Judge and I'll pay you that plus
$5.00 for the figure itself (or whatever it cost originally, if that's
more).

Nick "You've got to haggle!" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals