[DL] Brave New World Character Generator ready to roll...

Greetings,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the BNWCG is ready for launch. I'll be
sending a copy to PEG for the DeltaTimes site, and if anyone else wants to
host it, please let me know.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, this program is quite a bit larger than the
DL and HOE generators, mainly due to some new database access drivers and
the move up to version 6 of Visual Basic. Because of this, I've decided to
offer CD-ROMs to folks who don't want to spend a couple of hours or more
downloading stuff. Basically, everyone who wants a copy has two choices:
download the files off of the 'Net for free, or you can drop me $5 and I
will send you a CD-ROM with the current versions of all three character
generators and supporting software. The $5 will cover the cost of the CD,
label, jewel case and shipping within the USA. For overseas folks, I'll be
willing to eat the extra shipping charges if they're not too extreme. If
you're interested in this option, drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know
where to send the check :)

Once you get your CD, if you want to make a zillion copies for all of your
friends...go right ahead! It'll save me the trouble!

As for the DLCG, it's going to get the same kind of overhaul now that BNW is
ready to go. It will also be caught up to include ALL current DL material.
The HOECG will be updated after that.

Thanks,
James Cook
jcook@net-serv.com