[DL] Convention notice - Erie Con - PA

Here ya are everybody - FYI for anyone in the area . . .
Hey - if there is anyone in the area - anyone running a Pinnacle game?

In a message dated 1/4/00 1:42:32 AM Mountain Standard Time,
archon@erie.net writes:

> Hello, it's Kevin Kiehlmeier and James Eisert from Erie, PA, the guys who
>  run Eriecon.
>
>  Here is the information about our convention.
>
>  This year, it is Sat, Jan 22nd back at the Ramada Inn. Yes, it is short
>  notice, but with Christmas Holiday and all, it has been busy for us and we
>  know it has been for you too.
>
>  We expect a good turnout as usual (200-250), but this time, we only plan to
>  charge $1
>  (and maybe just open to the public). This should make it a big turnout for
>  new blood and curious onlookers to get involved.
>
>  Also, the above amount does not include any spillover from the rather large
>  Pokemon trading session we are advertising. Although there will be a lot of
>  kids, we will also have many parents there as well. Either way you look at
>  it....that's fresh blood....very much needed in the industry.
>
>  What we need from you is the following.....
>
>  1) any promotional items, posters, trinkets.....etc that you would like
>  forus to give out
>
>  2) Contact information on any of your people that live around the area
>  whowould like to put on demos for you
>
>  3) Door prizes / Tournament Prizes
>
>  If there is something special that you may want done for the
>  convention....please do not hesitate to ask.
>
>  Send what you wish to send to
>
>  Eriecon 2000
>  2930 North Street
>  Erie, PA 16510
>
>  Thanks in advance!!!
>
>  Kevin Kiehlmeier (814) 866-3433 warkev@yahoo.com
>  James Eisert (814) 899-8565 archon@erie.net

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Robert Heinlein:
Because with the freedom the chicken was given, it was the chicken's
responsibility to do so.