[DL] Bizzaro logo

Be for warned, this is a waste of time.  However,
since it has something to do with deadlands, I don't
think it warrents an OT tag.
Today, I was going through some papers, and I found a
flyer from FRP regarding there Dune CCG (Show of
hands.  Anyone besideds me ever buy that one?).
Anyway, the flyer was pretty unremarkable untill I got
to the last few pages, which described FRP's other CCG
offerings.  The last one listed real got my attention.
 It was an ad for Doomtown, but it was just. . .
wrong.  First, it reffered to the game not as Doomtown
but as Deadland (not even Deadlands mind you, just
Deadland), second, it reffered to the town as gehannah
instead of gamorrrah.
But the part that real freaked me out was the truely
wierd looking logo.  The logo did have the proper "s"
on the name, but nothing else was right.  It looked
like a streetsign, was the wrong color and font, and
had a perfectly normal little set of cow horns on it.
I was wondering if anyone else has seen this Bizzaro
Deadlands logo?
If so, does anyone know who was responsable for it,
why it wasn't used further, and if there's a web copy
out there?

Thank you,

=====
Jason Hawver
AKA Boyd Malenko
"Hmph. . . That's the third biggest flesh-eating possum  I've seen today"