[DL] RE: Museum thoughts

Hi Max,

You've been given some pretty cool ideas on the list as to things to do with
the museum, I don't think I can top them, so I wont try.

The only other thing I'll add is that there should be some powerful items
etc that the Pinkertons don't want the public to get their hands on in this
place - all well protected of course (think of the warehouse at the end of
Raiders of the Lost Ark), but you might let one or more slip by to players.
*Maybe* they don't have terrible taints either... :-)

Suggestions:

A seemingly ordinary deck of playing cards, that looks thicker than normal.
When examined, it is discovered to have FIVE suits.. hearts, diamonds,
spades, clubs and obelisks (like in 2001). What freakish benefits might this
give to the huckster who uses the deck in hex casting?

An ornate glass bottle, stoppered and sealed with wax. Inside can be seen a
tiny human skeleton dressed in fanciful ancient Arabian costume. If opened
it smells a bit musty; the skeleton will break and crumble if shaken. (This
one's been in storage too long)

A small golden container with the words "Project M1DA5" scratched in the
surface of the lid. Inside is a shriveled severed finger. The first five
things which touch the finger will be transmuted into gold.

(etc)

Brian "Loves Warehouse 23, couldn't you tell?" Leybourne.

.-->
Brian Leybourne
NT Systems Administrator
Wang; Air New Zealand
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.