Re: [DL] Now I need plot help too! [ot]

>Of course, bringing Lo Pan back to full life requires the sacrifice of a
>girl with Green eyes, and once his ghost is brought back, that's what he'll
>be after.
>
>Phil "It's all in the reflexes."

<twitch>  <twitch>

INDEED!

Which Lo Pan the basket case on wheels or the seven foot tall roadblock?

WHAT!  WHAT WILL COME OUT NO MORE!

Just like I told my last wife, don't worry honey, I never drive faster then
I can see and besides. . . it's all in the reflexes.

If I'm not back in two hours, call the president.

You just listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express an' take his advice on a dark
and stormy night when some  wild-eyed eight-foot tall maniac grabs your
neck an' taps the back of your favorite head up against a barroom wall.
An' he looks you in the eye an' he asks if you've paid your dues. You look
that sucker crookedly in the eye an' remember what Jack Burton always says
at times like that. "Have you paid your dues, Jack"  "Yes sir, the check is
in the mail.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Robert Heinlein:
Because with the freedom the chicken was given, it was the chicken's
responsibility to do so.