[DL] Canned Black Sheep...

There's been a lot of plot help the past few days.  Okay, okay, here's a
question that I would like to try to nail down.

What do the Agency (they'll always be the Pinker-ons to me!) and Rangers
do with agents who decide NOT to follow the orders of their superiors or
tow the party line?  I thought that a stealthy killing or two -- along
with the ubiquitous cover-up -- would be just a little over the line,
even for these groups.  There's always the military style court marshal
and execution, especially for the Rangers.  But, what else might anyone
suggest for errant Agents and the like?

Thanks,

D.