Re: [DL] Canned Black Sheep...

I agree with you, when my Pinkerton went off the rails he was "arrested" by the Pinkertons "Internal Affairs" department. (Maybe not an official department, but one you can have a lot of fun with!) They then put him on trial where he had to present his own defense and if he was found guilty he'd be "neutralised". Unfortunately, he didn't know what he was arrested for, and they weren't permitted to tell him. Oh the fun we had with him trying explain and justify every little action he'd taken!

Thanks
Jon. "Just call me Joseph K"