Re: [DL] Canned Black Sheep...

Why would you think that eliminating an agent that has
gone renegade on the Agency (Pinkertons) would be a
little off ?? We can't have people that know way too
much running around and bringing fear to people's
hearts, now can we ??!!

Here's what I did with a Pinkerton that tried to leave
the Agency.

I had him tracked down, and the Agency kept an eye on
him. When he started running around telling about what
he knew, they contacted him (twice !!) to ask him to
stop revealing secrets.

He agreed, hoping they would leave him alone, but went
on all the same !!

So, I had a team of agents ambush the Posse, as he was
smart enough no to wander off on his own. The
Pinkertons wanted to arrest them, but they didn't seem
to like that idea, and they opened fire. I returned
fire. Result : 3 dead Pinkertons, 2 dead Posse members
(one of which was the ex-Pinkerton), and a Posse
that's wanted by the Agency ! (read : Enemy (way too
much !!))

Dark "I promise, Allen, I won't say anymore !! No, put
down that gun .... <BANG> !!" Man