[DL] Please read if you have submitted anything recently

Hey Gang,

Shane here. I had a huge hard drive failure and lost everything. If you've
sent in a proposal in the last few months, you should send it again.

I know for a fact that I lost the proposal sent in by Gus Gustaverson and Jay
Kyle.

I also lost all my online address books so I have no other way of notifying
them.

FYI. We'll also be putting out an announcement to stores and distributors,
but because Fields of Honor AWI was also on my hard drive, I had to start
from scratch and it will now be a March release.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Shane