[DL] New to the list...lookin' for suggestions.

Okay.

I am new to this badass list you boys got here (even though I'm a member of
at least two or three others), but I'm not new to Deadlands itself.

I'm actually getting ready to run a new campaign about a group of
mercenaries rollin' down the tracks in a war train equipped to cannonball
the crap out of any abominations they find.  My posse will have access to
weapons like the secret service's Browning Semi-automatic pistol
and...heh,heh,heh,heh,heh...tommy guns. I actually did the Marshal thing and
came up with stats for the Thompson Submachine gun (hey, I like tommy guns,
okay?).  I figured it might at least a little bit appropriate, since one of
the most famous adss for the tommy gun features a cowpoke using a tommy gun
to fight off rustlers on his ranch.

Other than that, do you guys have any suggestions?

Godspeed,
Joe "The Original Darkwing" Van Ginkel
darkwingone@hotmail.com