Re: [DL] New to the list...lookin' for suggestions.

darkwingone@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I actually did the Marshal thing and  came up with stats for the Thompson
Submachine gun (hey, I like tommy guns, okay?).  >>

Just asking, is the Tommy Gun manufactured in the DL time line?

<<  I figured it might at least a little bit appropriate, since one of  the
most famous ads for the tommy gun features a cowpoke using a tommy gun to
fight off rustlers on his ranch. >>

Ah, been playing CoC again eh?  :-)

Grimm