Re: [DL] On Topic vs CD/ZIP

Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth wrote:

> >Best to drop him a private note then, and get back on topic?
>
> Yup - on that note we have the Deadlands-ot list where ongoing off-topic
> discussions should be taken.
> Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth
> moderator@darious.com

Yeah, But I was told that OT List wasn't read by Shane, so what's the use of
posting advice for him to a list he doesn't read.  As to protecting future
Deadlands material from being lost on a bad hard drive I can't think of anything
more on topic than that.  Also, you said that the Deadlands OT-List was not a
replacement for OT post on Deadlands related material, which this is for the
above stated reason.  This not to you Allan, as more to the Whiner's on the list
that seem to be intolerant of anything that is not about Deadlands.

IMO,
Jamming