Re: [DL] New to the list...lookin' for suggestions

>>Just asking, is the Tommy Gun manufactured in the DL time line?

No, sir, it is not. General Thompson did not start making the original
production run of the Tommy gun until 1921.  But then, Browning didn't start
making his Semi-automatic pistol until 1911. Doesn't matter.  I'm da Marshal
and what I say goes, see?

>>Ah, been playing CoC again eh?  :-)

No, sir.  I hate CoC.  Nothing personal, you understand.  I just happen to
be something of an expert on Tommy guns.  Besides, I think they're cool
lookin'.

Godspeed,
Joe "The Original Darkwing" Van Ginkel
darkwingone@hotmail.com