Re: [DL] Ghostrock guns (was: Perditions Daughter)

> > > 2) The +3 to quickdraw should be just for drawing
> > > or is it for quickcock as well?
> >
> > Never really used quickcock actually, but yes - the
> > benefit is only to
> > drawing the guns from your holsters.
>
> Then what do you do about speed: 2 pistols? But I tend
> to forget to ask for quickcock rolls for the shotguns
> and the only pistol in my posse is a semiautomatic, so
> there isn't a real worry.

I still use guns the old way.. speed 2 take two actions to fire (one to
cock, one to shoot), while speed 1 shoot each action. I don't allow
'quick-cocking' but players can shoot from the hip for the usual -2 penalty.

I don't think it actually applies to anyone though, as fannin' is not
something they have ever done (AFAICR) so they all have speed 1 pistols.

Shotguns and rifles etc, same thing - two actions to fire, or -2 for
'shooting from the hip'.

If you're interested, here's the spiel I sent him on the guns...