Re: [DL][HoE] DL/HoECG (James)

The Deadlands rulebook doesn't mention this that I've ever seen, but on page
28 of the HOE rulebook (under the "Jokers" header) it specifically states
that if you draw a Joker for determining the Joker's coordination, you get a
coordination of 5. I didn't catch this initially...a user asked if I had
included it or not in v1. I had not, so I put it in in the latest version.

Thanks,
James