Re: [DL] Voodoo

> Anyone have a voodooist in their Posse?

I've had one in a posse and played as one.

>  If so, I'd
> love to hear how the
> class plays.
> Are they chancing the -5 much?

None of our houngans chanced it, preferring to set up
a shrine wherever they were staying if they needed
too.  Voodoo wasn't used frequently (like hucksterism
is), just when one of the characters needed to affect
someone.  Juju bags buried under front porches were
used fairly often, though.

=====
Sometimes your hunger for life seems like desperation
And when I read about the world these days all I can feel is hatred
The fortune teller is closing her doors
She looked into the crystal and saw nothing at all
--
Steve Wallace
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Metro/9384/