Re: [DL] Attn: PEG dudes, I have an idea! (Shane/Goff/PEG STaff)

--- The Baron Samedi <baron11@netmcr.com> wrote:
> problem with this book is it would be outdated
> before it was released.
>
> the vast majority of PEGs books have new Edges and
> Hindrances and such in
> them, and I would hazard to guess the majority of WW
> books for next year do
> as well (most non adventures).  If it were compiled
> out of house, it would,
> literally, be outdated even before its release.
>
> TBS

I try to keep lists of Edges, Hinderances, etc
updfated on my webpage, with book references.  It's
not always practical though, since work keeps getting
in the way.  Things have eased off until February,
though, so I'm going to try and get everything up to
date and a few new bits and pieces up...

=====
Sometimes your hunger for life seems like desperation
And when I read about the world these days all I can feel is hatred
The fortune teller is closing her doors
She looked into the crystal and saw nothing at all
--
Steve Wallace
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Metro/9384/