Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards

> I have actually seen a deck with 5 suits..its a
> game, i forget what it was
> called, and i can back to you on this later this
> evening.  Theres the 4
> normal decks, and a 5th deck with stars, used as
> wild cards.  That way, when
> you think of something for that 5th suit or
> whatever, you can actually have
> your huckster use that deck of cards.
> Just a thought
>
> John "no, really...it wasnt a hallucination" Nov

No, you weren't hallucinating John.  The game in
question is called "Five Kings" (I think I own it).
It's a basic trump and tricks style game, with the 5th
suit being to only really remarkable thing about it.
There are a few problems with using the deck for
hexslinging though.  First, it contains no Jokers.
Second, it retails for about $12.95, which is a lot to
pay for a deck of cards.

=====
Jason Hawver
AKA Boyd Malenko
"Hmph. . . That's the third biggest flesh-eating possum  I've seen today"