Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards

In a message dated 1/11/00 9:54:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
d_a_r_k_m_a_n_9876@yahoo.com writes:

<< I have to know, Ghoull !!!!!! Please tell me ??!!!
 You're a genious when it comes to this kinda things !
 Where do you get your ideas ????

 Dark "Whoaw, this guy is great !!" Man  >>

     I'm glad you liked my idea for the cards. As for the creativity, there's
a big combination of factors responsible for it. The three primary ones are
lots of practice, heavy comic book reading, and my pact with the Devil. :-)

                ---Ghoull