Re: [DL] Ghoul, I need your help again (involving one of your ideas)

At 02:54 AM 1/11/00 -0800, you wrote:

>>      OK...are you familiar with the Chinese practice
>> of casting sticks to
>> divine the future? There's a specific name for it,
>> but I can't remember it
>> off the top of my head (hexagrams?).
>
>The pile of sticks is called I'Ching, as I recall.

As is the tossing of coins.

The patterns that emerge from such the sticks and coins are termed hexagrams.

Which lately has had me thinking of a huckster message delivery service. .
.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Lee Iacocca:
It found a better car, which was on the other side of the road.