[DL] Archetype

I have a player that was possibly interested in playing a Canadian spy.  Not
the kind of spy that is trying to sabatoge a country, but perhaps one that
is on more of a fact gathering mission.  Could this possibly be an
"undercover" RCMP?

In my campaign, it's just starting, and going to be July 1st 1876, and
Britain has not directly laid a hand into the war.  (They will be soon, but
I'm not working from strike DL timeline.)

Also, the reckoning is going at a much slower and more insidious pace in my
campaign.  My main logic is that Britain wants to get some info, and has
sent a couple of Canadians into the territories, because they would be less
obvious than British, but I would like some feedback from other Marshalls if
this sounds reasonable?

Thanks.

Ed Greaves
http://vger.rutgers.edu/~olorin/