Re: [DL] Now I need plot help too!

Well I got them started on the journey... on a wagon... now for another
question.... How do they get through the mountains?  They don't have the money
for mad science inventions.  And as much fun as it would be to shoot them
down... putting them in the air for free just doesn't sound like a good idea to
me.

Thanks in advance
Dirk

P.S.  Every one send me any hexes that you have created.... I am looking for a
bunch of interesting ones to throw at my posse... Thanks.