Re: [DL] Now I need plot help too!

Here There Be Mild Spoilers:

This is prolly to little to late, but if you have the Devil's Tower trilogy
(2nd & 3rd book) or Smith and Robards there is some info on travel time
using Mad Science vehicles.

An Air Carriage or better still an Ornithopter would reatly reduce thier
travel time.  If thats what you are into that is.

Jeff "I like putting my posse in the air" Tolle