Re: [DL] Now I need plot help too!

In a message dated 1/13/00 1:55:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu writes:

<< > kill every living thing inside.

 Either that, OR, as I was going to do, have the Chocolate Factory, Wonka
 included, actually lie within the Hunting Grounds!  Perhaps drinking from
 the chocolate river would boost a Huckster's hex power...

 Nick "Wily Wonka as played by Gene Wilder- one of my personal heroes, even
 though he's entirely fictional" Zachariasen

 President
 Corporate Communications
 Entropy Gradient Reversals >>

    ::grins insanely:: This sounds like a lot of fun! Don't forget to include
the infamouse boat scene anyway. That's a classic.

    -~Flounder