Re: [DL] Now I need plot help too!

>     Although the murderous and cannibal adjectives certainly apply,
> Oompa-Loompas should not be hillbillies. They rely too much on their mad
> science traps and gadgets and hideous weaponry to make threatening yokels.
> Put them and their factory in the middle of a big, industrial region like
the
> City o' Gloom or New York. When children start disappearing in the
vicinity
> of the chocolate factory, some concerned parents start looking for heroes
who
> will rescue their kids or, failing that, burn down the chocolate factory
and
> kill every living thing inside.

Either that, OR, as I was going to do, have the Chocolate Factory, Wonka
included, actually lie within the Hunting Grounds!  Perhaps drinking from
the chocolate river would boost a Huckster's hex power...

Nick "Wily Wonka as played by Gene Wilder- one of my personal heroes, even
though he's entirely fictional" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals