Re: [DL] Mood Music

Whilst running a campaign set in Gomorra, I found it good to use three different cd's as background music.

At the start, when things were normal, I used selected Ennio Morricone western themes. Then, when "odd" things started happening (Babies disapeering, raids upon the Golden Mare.) The sound track to the Twin Peaks TV show was perfect. I used this one until the end when all Hell broke loose. Then I used the Carmina Burana by Carl Orf. For those who don't know this, it was used in both The Omen and The Doors (The bit where Jim Morrison's drinking blood) as well as an old 'Old Spice' ad.

Jon. "Carmina Burana: Music to summon demons to"