Re: [DL] Mood Music

Thomas Mayfield wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:00:13 -0500
> To: deadlands@gamerz.net
> From: Thomas Mayfield <dragonboyblue@mindspring.com>
> Subject: [DL] Mood Music
>
> The Oompa Loompas got me thinking (I'm sure you can smell wood burning :-)
> Using the technique of contrast, one can turn any carefree, innocent thing
> into something to really scare the posse.  I havn't been able to get my
> grubby little hands on any of the PEG CDs, but with a little creative
> mixing and a CD burner, one can have great fun with lullaby melodies.  Put
> lots of bass in the background- just like the intro to Korn's "Dead Bodies
> Everywhere".  Anybody have suggestions for existing CDs fer background music?

Primus' Pork Soda Album might do it.  It's got that hillbilly, Umpa Lumpa feel you seem to search for.

--
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves
  on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

Lord Jobe, God of Psiberspace (The Landscape of My Mind)
"Universes Exist in My Mind."
ICQ# 17774785