Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards - PS This will be long folks...

> But Jokers aside (I was really talking about the 5th
> suit, not the
> wildcards, they were an afterthought) the odds shouldn't
> change right?
> (Except for flushes?)

I to play with the math a little, but my gut tells me that
the chances should go down.  With a 54 card deck, you are
looking at ~380 million hands.  A 67 card deck has ~1.2
billion combinations.  I'm not sure that the combinations
of hands increases as quickly.

Patrick