Re: [DL] Mood Music

> I have a thing for "Working in a Coal Mine."  If you can find the original
> then go for it.  Otherwise DEVO did a great cover of it.  It doesn't
> neccessarily work for a western theme, but I can see DEVO's version
working
> very well for Salt Lake City.  It has a very retro-modern feel to it.

You know, I actually thought of this last night while I was trying to go to
sleep.  If I could get a version of Bad Moon Rising with the industrial
sounds (referencing Blade while Whistler was working  on something while BMR
was playing), that would be great too.

Nick "about to slip down" Zachariasen
President
Corporate Communications