[DL] Talisman hex [John Goff]

In my current Hell on Earth game, I've just introduced an NPC Ammunition Salesman. (First thing he did was con the party into buying his 'Ammo Whammy' bullets. Now the amunitions vanished, they're baying for his blood!!! :-) ). To make the character I re-read the hexes in H&H and noticed a little discrepency I'd not seen before. According to the preliminary stats, the 'Talisman' hex has a duration of 2 days and yet in the text it describes it as 3 days. Which is correct?

Thanks
Jon. "Get your piece of the true cross here. Only 25 cents!"