[DL] Huckster Odds

>Actually, I got a mutant buddy who was a comp-sci major and a math minor who
>literally spends his off days writing programs to figure out exactly what
his
>huxter's odds are of getting specific hands with specific draws. I'll launch
>this problem at him and watch the fireworks. I will then post results....

http://www.darious.com/Deadlands/Odds%20Charts/ has a file called poker
hands.pdf that has the efforts by another statiscian that breaks down the
odds pretty good for up to 9 cards draws.

It also has the raw data for the calculations.  If it's not there, then
it's in the poker hands.xls file.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Eeyore:
If it did.  Which I doubt.  Not that it matters.