[DL] RE: Mood Music

I get the digest so I may not have caught the entirety of this discussion
(which seems to have taken a bizarre turn although any discussion about
Oompa Loompa's can't be all bad.

Anyway For my game I like to have tons of music.  I went as far to use some
software I found to make new jewel case covers with awesome pics and funny
fake copyright info on them.  The songs I have on one CD are:

Willy Nelson - Mama don't let yer babies grow up to be cowboys & On the road
again
Alabama - If yer gonna play in Texas & Mountain Music
Alan Jackson - Chattahoochie (SP?)
Johnny Cash - Ghost riders in the sky, I walk the line, & Ring of fire
Garth Brooks - Pappa Loved Mama
Kenny Rodgers - The Gambler & Coward of the county
Kool Moe Dee - Wild Wild West
The Vandals - Urban Struggle (I want to be a cowboy)
?????? - I wanna be a cowboy (Forgot the name of the group and 80's song)
Marty Robbins - El Paso, Big Iron, & Red River Valley

Then I took all the music from Outlaws, the kool game from Lucasarts!!!  and
we also use the soundtracks to Quick & the Dead, Sleepy Hollow, the
Frighteners (with a bonus Don't fear the Reaper by the Mud birds), John
Carpenters Vampire$, Tombstone, of course the weird wailin's CD and a CD
that's an hour and a half long rainstorm.  Sorry if this is all old hat but
I liked sharing :)

Cactus Chris Hoffman

P.S. Should anyone want an authorized backup of my CD email me at
macleod@aros.net and we'll talk !