RE: [DL] # of Chips in the Fate Pot

> If I have 7 players (that's not counting me) would you increase
> the size of
> the Fate pot?
>
> What about with 8 or 9?

I have 10 players and I use the standard pot size and I've never had the pot
run dry.

Some of the things I do are:

- Rigidly enforce the 10 chip limit.

- I'm skimpy on awarding in game chips.

- No spending of chips for bounty while the game is in progress, I advertise
that all chips must be converted at the start of the game before I start
passing the can around.

An interesting side effect is that the posse will frequently spend their
only legend chip on bounty knowing that it's likely to surface again
quickly.

Buck (Mike Buckalew)
buck@filemaker.com
Test Manager