[DL] # of Chips in the Fate Pot

I just would like to get a consensus of opinion here (which may be tough,
since there seems to be quite a variety on this list)

If I have 7 players (that's not counting me) would you increase the size of
the Fate pot?

What about with 8 or 9?

I currently have twice what I need in chips.  I will definitely have 7 Pcs
in the game, and I might go as high as 9 depending upon how in control I
feel ith 7 players.

I guess I'm wondering when the Pinnacle gang came up with the ratios of
50:25:10 was there a specific number of players they had in mind?

Thanks.

Ed Greaves
http://vger.rutgers.edu/~olorin/