Re: [DL] A Formal Farewell (but not a goodbye)

> Hal.  Buddy.  Amigo.  Gamer with long hair.  Oh, sorry, getting
> off topic.  You have lived the American (Gamer) dream.  For that, you are
> our hero.  We wish you the best in whatever you end up doing, thank you
> for what you have done, and look forward to hearing, seeing, and reading
> from you again.

Agreed.

> Also, making fun of you behind your back.  Which is easy since all
> that hair blocks your peripheral vision.

I was going to suggest we go for the babyface. I mean, Christ, he looks like
one of the Hanson kids.

Chris Aniballi
No Dead.... yet
"I have a responsibility to serve my lord's interests. And right now, he's
interested in feeding you to the sharks"