Re: [DL] A Formal Farewell (but not a goodbye)

According to Hal  Mangold:

| It struck me recently that I never have said an official goodbye to everyone
| as I step back behind the curtain and make way for the illustrious Mr. John
| "Bodycount" Goff. As anyone who knows me will tell you, keeping silent is
| not something I do very often, thus this email. :)
|
| Yer all doomed.
|
| Hal

	Hal.  Buddy.  Amigo.  Gamer with long hair.  Oh, sorry, getting
off topic.  You have lived the American (Gamer) dream.  For that, you are
our hero.  We wish you the best in whatever you end up doing, thank you
for what you have done, and look forward to hearing, seeing, and reading
from you again.
	Also, making fun of you behind your back.  Which is easy since all
that hair blocks your peripheral vision.
Jay E. Treat III		         	    jayson@ccat.sas.upenn.edu

Jay "Hair Envy" Treat.