Re: [DL] Re: Museum

O'er where I live, it's on Saturdays from 9-10 on TNT.
And, I found out a week ago (my gf told me, I would
never have thaught to look for this), it's on from
6-7AM Tues-Fri, same channel. Now I have dad turn on
the TV and I get out of bed before 6, trying to shower
and dress so I can watch the real duo before school

--- Ghoull@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> darious@darious.com writes:
>
> << Heh!
>  I think someone's been watching Wild Wild West
> again.
>  (The TV series that is, not the Will Smith
> abomination.) >>
>
>      Not unless listening to an MP3 file of
> Cartman's rendition of the Wild
> West song counts as watching Wild Wild West. I've
> never even seen an episode
> of the original show. Is it still on television?
>
>                 ---Ghoull

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands

=====
The always backlogged Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
"What training? We sat around, drank coffee, and watched women's tennis" - Squirtle on _Norm_
http://members.xoom.com/martin_etc/links.htm
v3.12 GU d+(-) s+:- a--- c++ w++ PS+ R+ tv+ b++ DI++++, D, G, e-, r--