Re: [DL] RE: Mood Music

>Hello All,
>
>Thank you Lord Jobe for filling him in!
>
>Michael, if you do not have any BOC in your music collection, they are
>perfect for Deadlands and HOE.  Songs like "Don't fear the Reaper," and
>"Tattoo Vampire" are a little to perfect.
>
>And they are a real group.  I have often wondered (and I am sure I am not
>the first) If Shane et al used veteran of a thousand pyschic wars for
>inspiration for the sykers.
>
>Anyway, its good stuff.

There are several good BOC songs that fit well into a Deadlands or Hell On
Earth game in addition to the aforementioned songs.

'Death Valley Nights', 'Career of Evil', 'After Dark', 'Don't Turn Your
Back', 'See You In Black', 'Cold Gray Light Of Dawn', 'Hot Rails To Hell',
'I Am The Storm', 'When The War Comes' among others.

Sidenote: Michael Moorcock wrote three songs for BOC: Black Blade, Veteran
of the Psychic Wars and The Great Sun Jester.

>Jeff "Remembering the days when our band did a cover of 'Burnin For you'"
>Tolle

     I was in a band that covered Burnin', Reaper and Veteran, fun music to
play, and harder than it looks.

Steve