Re: [DL] A question.....wound penalties and healing?

At 01:16 PM 1/16/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Are they also supposed to take the penalty for stun checks?  I haven't been
>making them do so thus far, but I'm thinking I should be.

Sort of.

The don't take the wound penalty for the wound JUST caused.  That is
figured into the increased difficulty.  Previous wounds do add to the wound
penalty.

For ex.  Someone with a Heavy (2) arm wound then takes a Critical (4) wound
to the guts.  The stun check would be 13.  11 for the Critical wound, +2
for the Heavy wound penalty.
That same person then takes a Light wound to the leg.  (This guy is
starting to sound like one of my posse members).  The stun check would be
9.  5 for the Light wound, +4 for the Critical wound penalty.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Eeyore:
If it did.  Which I doubt.  Not that it matters.