Re: [DL] Mood Music

Actually, it's interesting you mention this: i'm going
to have KMFDM's "retro" playing in the background for
the next game or two of Hell on Earth that I host.
Although I have German ancestry (3/8 German myself), I
speak none of the language. Why do you ask?

[yeah, I notice a bit of German in the lyrics, such as
in the song "light". Anyone care to tell me in private
email what that means? And/or the Rammstein song "Du
Hast" (from Matrix soundtrack, which also has been
used for some Hell on Earth games I've hosted)

--- mark land <Mark.Land@t-online.de> wrote:
> > What's some anarchistic-sounding music I could
> use?
> >
> > Nick "better late than never" Zachariasen>
>
> You should try KMFDM(it really would work better for
> hoe,but it still is good,
> anarchistic "Combat Music").
> The soundtrack from the computer-game "Redneck
> Rampage" also makes great mood
> music for not-so-serious tales.
>
> Mark"are there any other germans out there?"Land

=====
The always backlogged Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
"What training? We sat around, drank coffee, and watched women's tennis" - Squirtle on _Norm_
http://members.xoom.com/martin_etc/links.htm
v3.12 GU d+(-) s+:- a--- c++ w++ PS+ R+ tv+ b++ DI++++, D, G, e-, r--